This boss looks like Ravensteed World Boss and has an active debuff that reduces maximum HP by 50%
This boss looks like Nepenthor World Boss and has an active debuff that increase damage taken by 50%
Spernal Battle Bear
This boss looks like the Hoarder in Chamber of Fate and has an active debuff that decreases PATK and MATK by 50%
This boss is 1/2 Serpent and 1/2 Woman. She has an active debuff that reduces movement and attack speed by 50%
This boss looks like Auron the Destoyer world boss and has an active debuff that causes 1% of HP damage to you every 3 seconds.
This boss looks like Zabuga from Sacroficial Relics and has an active debuff that decreases healing effects by 50% Also this boss does very high damage compared to the rest of the bosses.
This boss looks like Amarog World Boss and has an active debuff that causes you to be stunned for 2 seconds every 10 seconds. Also taking damage does not remove this status.
- Take out Mutant Ivy and then Serpentia first. That way the 50% extra damage and your attack speed reduction is gone.
- Priest removal of negative status alignments does not work to remove any of the debuffs
- After each boss that is killed, the remaining bosses going a buff that transfers stats to them. So not matter which order that they are killed in they get progressively tougher.
- Sperion Socketing Rod Shard (Bound)
- Sperion Gems (Bound) levels 1, 2 and 3