6/19/2014 - 6/25/2014
8/28/2014 - 9/3/2014
During this event, enter Lvl. 30+ hard or nightmare dungeons for a chance encounter with a rare new monster: the Summer Snorb! Defeat them for elite monster drops and a chance at 2 or 3 of the following items:
Card Packs contain cards that you’re free to swap with other players. Collect as many cards as you can and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mystery Pack, once per day for regular players or twice per day for VIPs. Each Mystery Pack will reveal a special item when opened. They can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystal a piece.
|Card A x4||Mystery Pack x1|
|Card B x4||Mystery Pack x1|
|Card C x4||Mystery Pack x1|
|Card A x1 + Card B x1 + Card C x1 + Card D x1||Mystery Pack x3|
|Card D x7||Mystery Pack x6|
Mystery Pack - Contains ONE of the following:
- Morph Crystal x2
- Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
- Ethereal Wings x2
- Red Dragon Coin x3
Lucky players may get a surprise!
- There is a typo on the event. Rather than Morph Crystal reward, the actual pack gives Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2.
- The surprise is 10x the item you're supposed to get.
- All Summer Snorb rare drops are bound
- Unlike the previous Card Collection events, nonVIP players can only exchange for each Mystery Pack Combination once a day, with VIP players having an additional chance.
- A player is capable of earning up to 35 Card Packs a day (5 from each dungeon), but is limited in exchange. The Card Collection event gives only one card pack a day, with an additional one for VIP players, but allows for unlimited Mystery Pack exchanges.